“Let Mr Chan take care of you in Siam Reap!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 24 Transportation in Siem Reap
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear all travelers, my name is Chan Phoeung. Everyone calls me Mr. Chan. I am a Tuk Tuk and car taxi driver for Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh, and Cambodia in general. I speak English and Khmer (Cambodian), and can help you with all of your vacation needs. I can pick you up from the bus station or the airport, arrange your travel itinerary, and bring you to tourist attractions as well as local Cambodian. Please check my official facebook page for more information: "Mr.Chan Siem Reap Taxi Angkor Wat Tours".
Tokyo, Japan
“Let Mr Chan take care of you in Siam Reap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Meeting Mr Chan in Siam Reap made our trip a great success. He looked after us for 3 days and showed us all the sights - even the ones far out that we didn't even know. He is extremely knowledgable and makes every effort to ensure you enjoy your trip. He can also arrange taxis to and from SR for you at excellent prices.
I believe he must be the most sort after guide in town. Choose him if you can, you will be glad you did!

• Turkish first
Recklinghausen
“Our second time with Mr. Chan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We highly recommend Mr. Chan as your driver in Siem Reap!!!
He really is absolutely reliable, punctual and such a friendly person and his English knowledge is just excellent. It has already been our second time with ihm and we once again appreciated his services. You always feel safe and comfortable in his presence and now, that he is having a car, we had another great experience with him - visiting Mount Kulen, which is not possible by tuk tuk.
Thank you so much for making our stay in Siem Reap so unforgettable!
By the way, if you are looking for a guide, please ask Mr. Chan for Pissa Chem,he is really an expert, too.

Visited January 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Inexpensive full-service transport and guidance through Angkor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Chan is the perfect guide for Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor. He is both punctual and reliable and can show you around the temples of Angkor giving some insights on the culture of the ancient times.
I enjoyed his flexibility and knowledge for a whole day (from sunrise to sunset) and would recommend him as the perfect companion for your stay in Siem Reap.

Thanks a lot again for the once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Visited December 2012
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We just travel back from siem Reap with the wonderful experience by having Mr. Chan as my tuk-tuk driver. He had bought us to an excellent place for sunset which is just amazing due to not many people are there. Chan is an experience driver which he brought to enjoy different local food and he had taken good care of my older parent as well.

I would recommend him to anyone of you who decided to travel to Siem Reap, you will never regret

Vancouver, Canada
“Great service, friendly driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Chan is a tuk tuk and taxi (car) driver who speaks great English. I have had him as a guide for Siem Reap for 2 separate trips and he is a great guy. Always helpful with suggestions (attractions, bus tickets, laundry) and even has a cooler with cold water ready for you for your Siem Reap adventure. Thanks Chan!

Visited November 2012