“temples” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,Angkor Temple Guide Private Tours (ATG) is a group of senior experienced,professional tour guides who have been guiding visitors to Angkor temples since 1995 and I am Chhaya Tes is a founder and the team leader, I used to work as a teacher of English in high school in Siem Reap as well. Our services are customized for visitors who love independent and private tours. Please let us arrange your tours in Angkor such as accommodation booking, transports, tour guides, meals, itinerary and so on. We guarantee the best quality service reasonable price very informative tour guide and safe trip.
Iluka, New South Wales, Australia
“temples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

you need a guide to understand what you are looking at theres so much information in the carvings they can tell you what it all means

Visited March 2013
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank dear valued guests, your review are very helpful and it encourages me to do even better,.
All the best.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
7 attraction reviews
“The ultimate guide to know about history”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Chayya's knowledge, information, history one side and his ever smiling face is one side. My experience with Chayya was amazing since he was very professional, helpful, accomodative in every aspect. Due to my flight problems, i missed a full day of Angkor visit but Chayya managed to squeeze in some more to cover as much possible in a single day as he sent me a revise agenda within minutes. We left sharp 5am for Angkor Wat for sunrise viewing and the journey just started there on the full day. His English speaking skills and history knowledge are amazing for someone who works hard to serve. My next visit, you will be my guide to temples I havent seen yet for sure.

Visited March 2013
Dear valued guest, thanks for a great review about my service performance. I am glad to hear that, I wish I would work all the best for all of my guests.
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing Hospitality in Siem Reap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

A pleasant surprise on how hospitable Chhaya is to my 1st visit to Siem Reap. Though Chaya himself was fully booked on my touring day, had a pleasant surprise when he came to brief me the day before on the next day tour arrangement with his colleague, Phay Sophy.
They are truly professional, good English & excellent knowledge of the Temples. Even the driver for the tour goes extra miles to ensure my solo touring needs are well taken care for. Thanks to Chhaya, Phay & driver, this is an amazing & safe tour to know SR in a short time. Would highly recommend the 1-day private tour to all!

Visited March 2013
Thanks so much for your reviews, it does help encourage me to perform my work even harder. I wish you every success in the future.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great Photo Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Chhaya picked us up at the crack of dawn together with a private taxi for the sunrise at Angkor Wat. He knew all the right photo opportunity locations so we handed him our camera and have a great record of our one day tour of the temples within reach of Seam Reap. His English is excellent and we found him great company.

Visited February 2013
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear guests thanks a lot for hiring me to work for you as a tour guide in Angkor temples, I am very appreciated your comments. I wish you every success,
Norwich, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“San Park Thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

San, you took my wife and I around Siem Reap two weeks back (Arron and Suzi). You were amazing. Thank you my friend and if anyone is looking to book a guide I highly recommend San and this company

Visited February 2013