I've stayed for 2 nights during a meeting in the same hotel. Overall, it's a very convenient establishment with all amenities you'd expect for holidays or business stay. Rooms are spacious and clean (double room). No complaints about the service. WiFi is free in rooms and works fast enough for email and browsing. Food is reasonable with some choice. I only couldn't understand why they charge extra if paying by credit card. Suggest you bring enough cash, USD is accepted by all in Cambodia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap