The Victoria is a genuine 4 Star hotel.
The location is handy with easy access to the main ruins of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom and a short stroll to some shops and restaurants.
We also used the tut-tuts which are inexpensive and will take you anywhere, or even on a tour of the town, for a few dollars from ether front of the hotel.
Our Rooms were spacious, well appointed and in excellent condition.
The staff are friendly and courteous and seemed intent on ensuring our stay was as enjoyable as possible.
In late May the temperature is extremely hot making the very picturesque pool more than welcoming.
We stayed 3 nights and would have happily stayed longer.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and included a very nice Cambodian version of Pho.
We dinned at the restaurant one evening and meals were very nice.
Likewise, the bar/lounge was very comfortable whether we wanted a cocktail, coffee or a light meal.
We enjoyed our stay and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
PS check out the crocodiles (confined) in the internal garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the World Heritage Angkor Temples and immerse yourself in the Khmer Empire. Located next to the King's Residence, overlooking the Royal Gardens, discover the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, inspired by 20th century colonial architecture and design. Situated ten minutes from the Angkor Vat, the hotel provides a sense of serenity with the nostalgic comfort and elegant refinement of the French Art de Vivre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa