We had two young children but this hotel was great family retreat after long trips to see the temples everyday. Great location,very clean, friendly and great food. Rooms good, swimming pool beautiful. Kids club okay for the children to stay for an hour but not really organised for longer. Breakfast buffet excellent, and if you get up early for some of the temples at sunrise the hotel has coffee and croissants available at 4am which was nice touch. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel
- Victoria Angkor Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the World Heritage Angkor Temples and immerse yourself in the Khmer Empire. Located next to the King's Residence, overlooking the Royal Gardens, discover the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, inspired by 20th century colonial architecture and design. Situated ten minutes from the Angkor Vat, the hotel provides a sense of serenity with the nostalgic comfort and elegant refinement of the French Art de Vivre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.