Our tour company, Journeys Within, arranged for our family of 4 to stay at the Victoria. It was a great location, very convenient and safe. We loved the gorgeous and comfortable pool. Our favorite part of the Victoria was the unbelievable food. The absolutely best breakfast (more like a Sunday Brunch at the Four Seasons) daily with Asian, French and American favorites including the most elegant Dim Sum I have ever seen. The L'Escale restaurant had both Cambodian and Western choices, but I stuck with the Cambodian as it was some of the best I experienced in Cambodia and Singapore at very reasonable prices, with some terrific cocktails. The happy hour had $5 martinis (the ginger one was terrific) with free appetizers. Our rooms were clean, comfortable and good looking. All in all, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the World Heritage Angkor Temples and immerse yourself in the Khmer Empire. Located next to the King's Residence, overlooking the Royal Gardens, discover the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, inspired by 20th century colonial architecture and design. Situated ten minutes from the Angkor Vat, the hotel provides a sense of serenity with the nostalgic comfort and elegant refinement of the French Art de Vivre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa