The advantage of this hotel is that it's within walking distance to the markets. The staff are very helpful and attentive and will happily arrange tours and excursions with reputable companies. The rooms are spacious, light and airy. There are wonderful little extras provided such as tiny gifts from the gift shop left on the pillows when the beds are turned down. When dining by the pool bowls of spiced nuts are also provided as a snack. The food in the restaurant was lovely. The service and relaxing atmosphere cannot be faulted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the World Heritage Angkor Temples and immerse yourself in the Khmer Empire. Located next to the King's Residence, overlooking the Royal Gardens, discover the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, inspired by 20th century colonial architecture and design. Situated ten minutes from the Angkor Vat, the hotel provides a sense of serenity with the nostalgic comfort and elegant refinement of the French Art de Vivre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa