While we only spent one night and 1.5 days here, we were pleasantly surprised. We booked a La Residence Suite and found the room spacious, well designed and bathroom luxurious. The pool area was a great break after a day of temple visits. It was a very comfortable stay in Cambodia with the welcoming staff making it a very nice experience.
The only negative would be the restaurant, which I found overpriced, a confused European menu and mediocre quality. There are better places around the block from the hotel that cater to English speaking guests with traditional Khmer cooking.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence d`Angkor By Orient-Express Hotel
- La Residence d`Angkor By Orient-Express Hotel Siem Reap
- La Residence d Angkor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Résidence d'Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia is an intimate luxury hotel near Angkor Wat, set within a leafy walled garden. From here you are ideally placed to explore Siem Reap and to visit the temples of Angkor Wat, one of the man-made wonders of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orient Express, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Residence d'Angkor by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.