I stayed at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort last week . From the moment I went into the reception I was greeted by warm and friendly staff who could not do enough for me. The reception area smelt wonderful this was the first thing I noticed. This hotel is fantastic and one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. It has charm and beauty and the grounds are simply breath taking. I will stay here again without a shadow of a doubt from start to finish I enjoyed every minute of my stay.
The staff are truly a credit to the company . Thank you for such a special few days.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractionsand the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five restaurants, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.