I would come back anytime. This was a far more luxurious hotel than we expected to find in Cambodia. Our room was big and attractive. And quiet. There was a small table with fresh cookies and a little basket of miniature bananas when we arrived. We were also presented with a small woven cache of Cambodian cinnamon and a woven cotton scarf for each of us (2) which was a surprise on the 2nd or 3rd day. The grounds are really lovely.
The dining room was a real treat, so many choices, so many exotic delights, and one evening they had fully costumed Cambodian dancers.
I do think the bartenders in the Explorers Bar could use some training or mayber just better ingredients. But they give you delicious snacks with your drinks, so that makes up for it.
We both loved this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel