The gardens and surroundings of the hotel are grand and there is a certain awe of tranquility crossing the large pond filled with water lillies to get to the rooms . Our room was large and very comfortable. The selection of breakfast buffet was superb. The staff were very helpful. The concierge recommended two restaurants in the centre and both were excellent. On the down side, Internet access was frustrating as wifi was erratic and slow. Regarding the food, when we had salads, club sandwich etc was excellent, however when we had Phad Thai Royale and some other Asian food it was rather oily. Otherwise a fantastic stay and I would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel