We stayed here for three nights so that we could visit Angkor temples most of which were a short tuk-tuk ride away. The hotel was excellent. The rooms are large and comfortable, ours had a lovely view of the lake. The grounds are beautifully maintained and a pleasure to wander round. We enjoyed a good breakfast with a lot of choice. The hotel was busy but the staff maintained their professionalism throughout our stay. We ate in The Citadel restaurant in the evening and found the portions substantial. We were entertained on two nights of our stay by Cambodian dancers which was fun and not too intrusive. I can recommend this hotel if you want quiet after a busy day but ask for a room overlooking the garden as it is much quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel