What a wonderful place to relax after a busy day of sightseeing! The pool is stunning, warm and clean with a swim up bar! Our room had doors out to the pool area which was a very convenient. The breakfast buffet was lavish. They made eggs to order. We left the premises for dinner at Nest, a wonderful restaurant serving both eastern and western foods. The bellman got us a tuk-tuk to take us to the restaurant. It cost us $1US each for the ride! Super fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractionsand the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five restaurants, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel