I stayed at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra two years ago, and decided there to stay again last week, while visiting Angkor with my two children. There's nothing quite so pleasing as returning to a hotel that was impressive the first time, only to find it as perfect as before.
We were extremely grateful to the manager, Gaelle Bigeard, not only for her welcome, but for her excellent suggestion to seek out the ruins at Beng Mellea.
I recommend this hotel because it's all a hotel should be -- welcoming, comfortable and a home from home.
I travel a great deal and often find myself put out by service at hotels. But the Sofitel Phokeethra is one experience that I wish others could emulate but, alas, most will never come close to achieving.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractionsand the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five restaurants, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.