We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Sofitel at Siam Reap. The rooms were spotless, generous in size, overlooking a magnificent tropical garden with some of the most beautiful Lotus Flowers we have seen this side of China! Staff was friendly and attentive to our every whim and desire. Bakfast was a delight, with a wide variety of food to choose, specially tropical fruit. What was less than expected was the pool: as warm a a thermal bath (35 degrees centigrade), you start to worry what kind of bacteria make this pool their habitat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractionsand the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five restaurants, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel