The Sofitel Angkor in Siem Reap proved to be 5 star in many ways. We were booked into 5 different Sofitel hotels in Vietnam and Cambodia by our US travel agent, and were not disappointed in any. We asked for and were given a different (quieter) room upon arrival. The buffet breakfast in the Angkor Sofitel was one of the best we had on any continent. The staff all proved to be well meaning and they tried hard to please. I did not want to play golf too early so the concierge arrange a private half hour ride to the golf course at my convenience, and then picked me up, also private. Our I-Pad charger did not work, so one of the desk staff lent us their's with out hesitation. From door opening to always asking if we needed anything, someone was always looking out for us at the Sofitel Angkor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel