The aroma when we walked in the lobby of the hotel was very pleasant.
Real friendly staff!! The gardens and pool are beautifully designed! We had the dinner buffet and liked it so much so we had that again the second night.
The Cambodian show at dinner reminded me of Thailand a lot, not sure that would be the best music for dinner since the drum beat was so strong.
Breakfast was great!! We had some laundry done and it was finished real fast!
They could do a bit better with their gym though. I got to work out just fine. We would recommend this hotel to friends!!
The location is not in the center, but I understand it would be hard for such a large hotel to be in the heart of the city. It is very close to Angkor Watt!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractionsand the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five restaurants, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel