“The Best Tour Guide that l ever had in Cambodia - Chet” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Angkor Wat Services Private Day Tours is a local private tour guided services based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We provide transportation ( Camry 4seats / minivan 12-15 seats / Bus 24 seat with real air conditioning and experienced drivers) for both private and group tours with reasonable prices and tour guides in most languages languages.
Kuching, Malaysia
“The Best Tour Guide that l ever had in Cambodia - Chet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A trip to Cambodia was my wonderful, amazing and great trip that l ever had before because l met a tour guide, Chet, who really impressed me with Angkor Wat's history and cultural of Cambodian. He is very professional tour guide with excellent services and explanation of Angkor Wat. You won't regret when u choose him as your guide in Cambodia. My friends and family have been there with his guide too. l give him 10 stars in his guiding~

Visited June 2009

Visited August 2013
angkorwatservice, Owner at Angkor Wat Services - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Many thanks for taking your time to post the great review to prove the tour guide and transportation services.
We feel very glad to hear from you enjoyed the trip in Cambodia, the kingdom of wonder.
All the best

• Polish first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Siem Reap - A lot in a little time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I found Chet by looking through trip advisor and made our decision to go with Chet based off of his fantastic reviews.

Our decision to have a tour guide was one that we were originally not certain about, as we felt as though we could navigate the areas on our own. While it is very possible to navigate Siem Reap on your own, it is imperative to have a knowledgeable tour guide at your side. We quickly found that Chet turned our exploring of temples of Angkor Wat from just looking at old, beautiful temples to learning the cultures, history, and modern perspectives of the great temples of Siem Reap.

If you are trying to decide whether or not you should book a tour guide before you go to Siem Reap, take our advice and book in advance and book with Chet. He is more than willing to be as accommodating as possible to your needs and he will be sure that your experience in Siem Reap will be more than comfortable. It is possible to get a tuk tuk in Siem Reap with relative ease, but it would be much more difficult to find a tour guide who speaks fluent English, is reliable, has great energy, and has lived in Cambodia their whole life to be your tour guide.

Thank you for making our experience in Cambodia so memorable, Chet.

Visited May 2013
Kind regards
Manila, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
“Angkor Wat Tour with Chet Yousroueun - Must Do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I found Chet through reviews by other travellers. What really sealed the deal to me was his promptness in replying, his eagerness, as well as his accommodating nature.

I was travelling with my mom and two aunts and Chet was able to ensure that our pace was moderate, while ably sustaining everyone's interest despite the disturbing heat. He remained consistent during the whole tour and his energy was contagious. I would easily say that we learned a lot about the history and culture through Chet.

While I could say that I am crossing one item off my bucket list, I am ready to do the same tour all over again given the chance to go back :)

Thank you, Chet!

Visited July 2013
Kind regards
North Port
“Siem Riep tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Siem Riep tour - last year a friend went for a vacation in Cambodia and she enjoyed her tour of Siem Riep old temples and floating Village and recommend the tour guide and transportation that she had and satisfied of their service, So I decided to take the same service of tour guide & transportation. It is very convenient and the tour guide is very accommodating I enjoyed the 2 days tour that I had and I am happy to recommend to anyone who are planning to see Cambodia to get in touch with Mr. Chet

Visited June 2013
angkorwatservice, Owner at Angkor Wat Services - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind posting the review about our service. We are happy that you used our private service and enjoyed your trip during you stayed in Cambodia.
Hope to see you again!
With best regards
Chet
Singapore, Singapore
“Siem Riep Day Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was a last-minute decision for my friends and I to get a tour guide when we touched down at Siem Riep early morning and we were thankful to have Mr Chet as our tour guide for the day without prior notice. Given that we started the tour at around 10.30am-11am after we have settled down, Mr Chet was flexible enough to have planned out an itinerary for the day that suited our requirements. We were first-timers in Siem Riep who wanted an overview of the major sights. The tour was well-paced without being too strenuous and covered the key attractions, with Mr Chet providing us with an informative commentary for every site visited. Being very experienced, he brought us through a few paths less travelled to gave us a unique perspective of the temples visited. He was also talented in picking out good spots for photo taking and helped us to take a few memorable pictures along the way. In addition, he was able to give us some insights on the way of life in Cambodia based on his own life experiences and his recommendations on dinner places were spot on. We highly recommend Mr Chet as a guide to anyone visiting Siem Riep, we definitely had no regrets!

Visited June 2013