“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Angkor Wat Services Private Day Tours is a local private tour guided services based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We provide transportation ( Camry 4seats / minivan 12-15 seats / Bus 24 seat with real air conditioning and experienced drivers) for both private and group tours with reasonable prices and tour guides in most languages languages.
Los Angeles, California
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We booked Chet for three days tour of Siem Reap with a van and driver. He had told me that he is not personally available for part of the 3 days and will arrange for another guide ,but he still showed up on the first day to make sure everything went smoothly. The tour guide he had arranged for us was great and professional.Very knowledgeable and flexible for our mixed group of adults and teens. Chet was able to guide us on the last day and together with the driver did whatever possible to make our tour comfortable, interesting and enjoyable. We VERY highly recommend him . You will not be sorry.

Visited December 2012
angkorwatservice, Owner at Angkor Wat Services - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind posting the review about our service. We are happy that you used our private service and enjoyed your trip during you stayed in Cambodia.

• Polish first
Tokyo, Japan
“Great trip with excellent guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My friend and I spent two days exploring Siem Reap, and had a great time - many thanks to Chet our wonderful tour guide. He is extremely dedicated, helpful, and knowledgeable about the surroundings. We enjoyed greatly listening and learning from him through his vivid story-telling. He also bought me a birthday cake and celebrated with me! Chet is an excellent tour guide – I strongly recommend him to everyone who is visiting the area.

Visited December 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Special and silent spots in Angkor Wat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Chet is very knowledgeable and kind. He will guide you to the special places in Angkor Wat and tell you the story behind it and also to the quiet spots with few tourists. We also could ask him a lot about the more recent history and the current situation in Cambodia. Very recommended!

Manila, Philippines
“SUPER EXCELLENT rating for CHET!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

When I was planning our trip to Siem Reap, I wanted it to be truly memorable for me and my hubby. I was searching for a private tour guide in Angkor and I certainly had my qualifications. When I found Chet's profile in Tripadvisor, I knew I wanted him to be our tour guide! I immediately sent him email to book a reservation and he responded to my emails promptly. When I told him that I only have limited budget, he definitely offered me a superb deal that I could not resist.

On the day of our tour, he arrived promptly on the arranged time and fetched us in the hotel where we stayed. We started the tour viewing the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Even though it was only 5am in the morning, he was energetic and very lively as he introduced us to Angkor Park. He was very accommodating and he even gave me tips on the best spot to capture on my camera the beautiful sunrise scene. He knew all the right angles when it comes to photography and the the pictures he took of us were picture perfect! My friends who viewed our pictures on Facebook really loved them and was fascinated by them.

He was very knowledgeable when it comes to the history of the temples, he was always ready to answer our questions and most of the time you no longer need to ask because he delivered his stories and information about the temples very thoroughly. What I really liked about him is that he really sees to it that both me and my hubby are comfortable especially because the weather was too hot during our tour. He regularly gave us cold bottled water to ensure we don't get dehydrated.

He was very systematic with the way he did our tour, he knew the best times to go to a certain temple so that we can stay away from the crowd and to catch the perfect moment to view each temple. When he knew that I was fond of taking pictures, he would take us to the best spots when the crowd has already dissipated, that's why all my pictures came out beautifully.

He really went the extra mile when he toured us, it was not in our arrangement that we would stay until sunset, but he strategically planned to end our tour at Angkor Wat so that we could stay and watch the sunset view. It was a dramatic ending to a very memorable tour, I never thought I could both see the sunrise and sunset at Angkor Wat, but Chet made it possible for us.

I am really thankful and happy to have met such a very nice person like Chet, he was very kind, polite, accommodating, insightful and fun to be with. He has truly made our trip to Siem Reap a beautiful memory that would last our lifetime. I truly recommend that you pick him as your guide, and surely you won't regret it! :)

Visited October 2012
London
“Made our trip to Cambodia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We found Chet's company on trip advisor and have dropping him an email we were exchanging details of the trip we wanted to do. He was very responsive and flexible and the service we got was fantastic. We had Sarak as a guide and his knowledge was incredible. I have been to Angkor Wat before but having Sarak really made the trip.

They also took us to the fishing village which was a great way to spend an afternoon.

We couldn't recommend Chet and Sarak highly enough.

Visited November 2012