“Finally a break!” 4 of 5 stars

Siem Reap, Cambodia
6 attraction reviews
“Finally a break!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Found this on TripAdvisor and checked it out ... awesome find for us that we could have our boys occupied while my husband and I explore more of downtown, get a massage and more. We left them for about 2 hours and it cost only USD9, cos they had drinks and a movie ... my boys loved it so much they want to go back again before we leave. Guess this means, more massages, yea!

Visited December 2012

Perth, Australia
“A holiday from your holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

When travelling with kids you'll be familiar with the trade off between entertaining the kids, and putting your feet up. Well here's a sweet solution: Jungle Junction. It's a ten-minute tuk-tuk journey out on High School Road, and it's worth the trip. The kids are entertained by the staff, on the bouncy castle, the indoor jungle gym, the kids-sized cinema, the outdoor play areas (etc.)... while parents can happily sit, grab one of the coldest beers in Cambodia, order a burger and unwind beneath the shaded outdoor tables (or up at the bar)... a nice holiday from your holiday (if you've got little ones, you'll know what I mean).

Visited November 2012
Darwin, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Very quiet for what other reviewers have written”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited with my two boys as their dad was off on his own adventure and met the owner Clayton who is a nice enough NZ fellow who was keen to show me around the place. I think this place is still in it's infancy in terms of gathering a crowd. Tuk tuk drivers all over town had no idea of where this place is and it took several u-turns and stops along the way to find it. The staff on site are lovely though and I cannot fault their genuine attention to the children visiting. My boys had a good time playing with the 2 other small boys who were there at the time. Careful of your back if you sit downstairs for too long as the seats have the strangest angle which can be uncomfortable after a while. I wish this place well and hope that the staff have work for many years to come. My only tip would be to ensure you have the address for the tuk tuk driver so that finding the place is not a hassle and also ask them to stay on to take you back to town after the kids have finished their play time otherwise you'll wait a while to find another one to get back to your hotel and will have to haggle hard to pay a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Best Burgers in town and great for the kids too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

JJ's menu is fantastic but I have to say that their burgers are the best! My favourite is the Avocado and Bacon Burger but all of the taste fantastic. Service is excellent (they even have a free delivery service) and the staff are amazing with the kids. The venue has so many things to keep a WHOLE family entertained (not just the kids). A break from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap and a place to let the kids have fun in a safe environment.

Visited October 2012
Poole, England, United Kingdom
“The best part of our holiday according to my daughter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Jungle Junction was mentioned to us by a couple at the Kool Hotel in Siem Reap. After 3 days of Temples we thought we'd take our 8 year old daughter there for a break.
The place was exactly what she needed. It is housed in a secure enclosure and has loads of activities and friendly staff to keep children occupied and entertained. My daughter enjoyed herself so much that we came back 4 days in a row until we left for home.
It is regrettable that we didn't visit earlier as everyone was really sociable there.
Bouncy Castles, Trampolines, Slides, Play Areas, Large Grounds, A Cinema and Ball Pools all provided lots for Libby to do.
There was also entertainment for us adults Sports on TV, Draught Beer, Karaoke Room, Food and Pool Table allowed us to entertain ourselves while our daughter played.
The owner Clayton is extremely friendly and has an excellent selection of burgers that he prides himself on. I tried a couple and the "Big Pig" was a personal favorite of mine and comes with a free beer!
Claytons children also use the place and are great guides for the other children and have a great energy about them. They played wonderfully with my daughter and made her very welcome.

Visited October 2012