We stayed at the Gloria Angkor for three nights. On arrival to the airport, we met Mr. Nasa, who was waiting for us and became our driver for all our stay. Super kind and smart guy!
Gloria Angkor offers more than what you would expect:
- Welcome drink
- Comfortable and well equipped rooms (fruits basket, coffee, tea, bottled water, TV, air conditioner, and even one short tale from Cambodia's folklore that you can read before falling asleep!)
- Breakfast that includes local and international dishes and is served from 6.30 AM to 10 PM -- that's right, 10 PM!). This is a great advantage because some tours start at 5 AM, and it can happen that you return to the hotel only at lunch time.
- Transportation from and to the airport in tuk-tuk (free of charge)
- Transportation from and to the city, where you can find restaurants, bars, markets, etc. (free of charge)
- Massages (we didn't use the service, but it's included).
The location is very good, because it's about 20 minutes away from the temples and about 10 minutes away from the city. Everyone in the staff is super kind and they communicate very well.
Bonus: when we were leaving, they gave us a scarf to each of us. In short, best value ever. 100% recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Accommodation for tourists who are looking for a home away from home and it is located near the wonderful Angkor Wat Temple. GLORIA ANGKOR HOTEL is built in natural surroundings and combines traditional Khmer hospitality with modern facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Gloria Angkor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.