“friendly staff and valuable to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Check Inn Siem Reap

You added Check Inn Siem Reap to your Saves list
Check Inn Siem Reap
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   No. 099, Street Or-90s (Beer Garden Street) | Behind Old Stadium, Siem Reap, Cambodia   |
Ranked #33 of 364 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“friendly staff and valuable to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had spent 3 nights at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and they give good suggestion to us. They had suggested the place to visit and arrange us tuk tuk service. We do like places that we visited. Although the tuk tuk driver is quiet, but he is very friendly and does help us a lot along the trip. He is extremely careful on the road and considerate for the passenger. A big credit to our tuk tuk driver, Dara. Thank you all the hotel staff and Dara. With your help, our Cambodia trip become wonderful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Ipoh, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had stay at check in hotel for 4 days 3 night. The management given all the information and support for us as a free and easy traveler. The location is near to angkor wat, around 10mins by tuk tuk. if you haven't book any transportation service, the tuk tuk service provided is cheap. Don't consider any more, just book it...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed for 3d2n here. Booked from Groupon. The owner is lovely, kind and helpful. Also their staffs. The room was cozy. I also asked the owner to arrange a masseur for me. I need to pay only $12 and the service is terrifically great! Recommended to other guest :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was having a girl's trip last year in July. Truly appreciate for the helpfulness of the staffs at this hotel. My checked in luggage was discovered missing upon our arrival at airport and caused so much trouble to me. However the on duty staff was helpful enough to help me contact the airport and schedule a complimentary ride of tuk tuk for me to pick my luggage back from airport the next day. All these help are unnecessary yet they were working extra miles to provide assistant with. Despite the area were under some construction works during our period of stays, it was a nice and clean environment to stay. The additional massage upon request are extremely comfortable and the price is well worthy too.

• Stayed July 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We initially booked for 2 nights but we needed to come a day early so we booked another night but when we arrived we were told the hotel was overbooked for the night. The owner was super nice and had her own personal room ready for us to stay. Wow I couldnt believe it-it was so nice of her. Miss Riya and her staff went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable and happy. When we arrived we were given this amazing ginger water (I am trying to make some as I write this) to sip on while they checked us in. The room was super clean and cute. We unfortunately are late sleepers so we did not get up in time to eat breakfast but the menu looked amazing. I liked the hotel location-its only about a three dollar tuk tuk ride to pub st. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Siem Reap.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights. It was a wonderful and unforgettable stay with great services, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Special thanks to out Tuk-tuk driver Mr. Van Vireak. He really did a good job. Will definitely stay here again if I have the chance to visit Siem Reap in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Riya2012, General Manager at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Sooruey,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Check Inn Siem Reap and for taking the time to post a rave review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back and to exceeding your expectations once again.

Best regards,
Lao Samchariya | General Manager & Owner
CHECK INN SIEM REAP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The rooms are clean. Staffs are very polite and helpful to arrange tuktuk with reasonable price to old market/ pub street. Have a great time in Siem Reap and good rest in the hotel.

I strongly recommend you to stay here if you go to Siem Reap

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Riya2012, Front Office Manager at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Siew1223,

Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Check Inn Siem Reap! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and our excellent location.

The hotel staff makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves and we are pleased you enjoyed a warmly memorable experience at our hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Lao Samchariya (Ms. Riya) | General Manager & Owner
CHECK INN SIEM REAP

Been to Check Inn Siem Reap? Share your experiences!