“Spent a day with Lis Seng heading out to Beng Melea temple - had loads of fun - total dirtbike gas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours

Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours
House No. 007, Siem Reap 655 201, Cambodia
855 979 333 202
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 527 Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: The company is a western and cambodian cooperation from Siem Reap. We have been in tour industry since 1995. We offer dirtbike adventures around cambodia. This is the right choice if you want to see the real Cambodia, away from Angkor Wat and the Pub Street.
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Well organised and very fun day. Ah to do it again! Lis is a great guide and a good rider. Left at 8:30am, got back at around 5pm after lots of mucking about on backroads, small trails, and footpaths. Besides Beng Melea we also went to some "hidden" carvings, and a small 9th C temple beside a wat - it was festival time so lots of kids climbing over everything. Lis is knowledgable about most of what happens around Siem Riep. He also has a great way of interacting with the local people we came across to buy food and drinks, or those lounging at the "hidden" carvings. Lis speaks good English. Each season has its pros and cons - I went on 15 Ocober 2012 - it is the end of the wet season so lots odf tracks through rice fields are submerged. The general state of disrepair of all the roads means that even the larger dirt roards are seriously potholed. Honda XR 250 was perfect - I am 90kg and 6'2".

Visited October 2012

New Delhi, Delhi, India
“The adventure of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

When I began my research, I came across countless websites of tour companies based in Siem Reap offering very similar bike tour packages. So before jumping on the first choice available, I wanted to make sure I was in good hands and with an experienced guide who knew his way around properly. I came across one company (whose name I shall not mention out of fairness) that had great reviews, most of which were about a certain guide by the name of Lis Seng.

Lis, who now runs his own company called Cambodia Dirtbike Tours, is probably one of the most experienced guys out there. He is a very knowledgeable tour guide who knows everything about Khmer culture, history and the various heritage sites; he is also a great rider and an expert mechanic! We did a four day ride from Siem Reap to Preah Khan temple, then headed north to the Thai border to visit Preah Vihear, a old and very sacred temple which is built on the edge of a high cliff.

The riding was fantastic, with a great combination of technical sections through the jungle, crossing rivers and marshes, as well some more open flat roads where we could hit some good speed. Lis can adapt the choice of routes depending on the level of the rider of course. The XR 250s were in great condition and we didn't have a single problem despite the rough terrain we were crossing.

The evenings were spent in small hotels and home stays to get a real feel of Cambodian culture. What I enjoyed as much as the ridding were the interesting discussions I had with Lis where he shared his experiences of growing up and living in Cambodia.

I would most definitely recommend Cambodia Dirt Bike Tours if you are looking for a full experience where the ridding is just one part of the great trip you will have!

Visited July 2012
Asan, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
4 attraction reviews
“Two thumbs up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Lis set a buddy and I up with a couple of bikes last week and since we are experienced riders and regular visitors to Siem Reap, Lis rented to us unguided. Can't say enough good things about him or the equipment he provided us - a couple of testing excursions into the boonies and some running around town to projects we work with and not a moments trouble. Thanks Lis, I'll be back in January and while I hope you are fully booked for then - I can't help hoping you have a steed available for me.

Visited August 2012
London
“More than just a guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

If you want to feel like you are riding through Cambodia with a few mates, stopping for lunch in the interesting places and having a few beers at night then Lis is the perfect choice as your guide.
I rode for 4 days with Lis in 2011 and it was truly an unforgettable experience.
I am an experienced road rider but had never rode a dirt bike before. Lis showed me a few tips and tricks and was patient but left me to my own devices. There was times he was riding beside me, times when he rode behind me and took photographs and video and others when he rode up ahead and let me enjoy the solitude of the Cambodian countryside myself.
Riding off the usual tourist trails and into the jungles, villages and ruins, we visited Beng Malea, Srey Yong, Prasat Pram, Prasat Tamoan and the unforgettable Kulen Mountain.
We finished up each night with a few beers and chatted with the locals, Lis as interpreter.
He has an amazing knowledge of his country's history and culture and can show you exactly what you want to see, how you want to see it.

If you want to see a side of Cambodia that only a true local can show you, stop comparing companies and choose Lis. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2011
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Awesome Dirt Tracks to BENG MEALEA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The trip was just epic from the start we woke up quite hungover and headed to the Bikeplace, We got on our bike put some petrol in and we were off ( having done already 1000 km on dirtbikes in Cambodia we didn't need any advice ) We told the guy to go and not be scared to go too hard !! It was really good because normally the guides always are a bit scared to go too hard, It was not the case ! Although you can also ask him to slow down whenever you want for a picture !

In a couple of words : If you are experienced, like the adventure and want to see some far gone temples that litle people get to visit take this TOUR !!!!

Visited July 2012