When my husband and I arrived here in Siem Reap with our three kids,5,3 and 1,we had spent our first night at our already booked hotel which we found disappointing,so the next day after a bit of research-Trip Advisor of course-we were able to book into The Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort!It actually cost less than our first hotel and ticked way more boxes!The swimming pool is amazing for the kids,has two sectioned off areas where they can stand up and play even for our 18month old!We had a pool side villa,so during nap time,mummy and daddy can have a mojito on the balcony!
Service,food,facilities and cleanliness I give ten out of ten!
For us with our young family,the most important was a good swimming pool and I would definately recommended here!
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 44 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each including interconnecting room(s) available, shower, desk, bathrobes, mini bar. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as pool (kids), kids club, golf course (within 3 km), fitness center, sauna to make your stay truly unforgettable. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.