“Siem Reap for 5 days” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours

ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours
#262, Group: 16, Svay Dangkum Village | Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap 855, Cambodia
+855 63 761 949
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #137 of 430 activities in Siem Reap
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Daily Tour to Angkor Temples such as Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom and Bayon temple, Beng Mealea & Koh Ker temples, Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Tonle Sap boat trip. Tour start 8:00AM daily with tour guide, transportation and lunch.
Modesto, CA
“Siem Reap for 5 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

When I have traveled to foreign countries in the past, I have often wondered about the quality or standard of service that I will receive. Well, there is NO concern about ASIA VIPA tours. From the time we arrived in Cambodia until we departed, we were treated with a level of respect and service not often found. We did make our own hotel reservations, but every other item while we were in Cambodia was handled by ASIA VIPA. Every contact with the company and their personnel was on time. We had 4 days of tours of Angkor Wat, some of the surrounding temples, and Siem Reap in general. We had a personal guide for the two of us. He spoke English very well, and we learned so much information from him that it was difficult to retain it all. The meals provided by the company were very diverse, and every restaurant had many positive attributes. All of our transport was done by air-conditioned van. The driver was a real professional. We were able to make whatever changes we wanted to our itinerary. And the costs of all these services were very reasonable for the dollars paid. My recommendation would be to not even check out other tour companies; this one can be one stop shopping in Cambodia.

Visited December 2013
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Merry Christmas !!!! Happy New Year 2014 !!!

Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. Cambodia.
i would like to thanks to your kind writing about our services. Your value recommendation and grade us top level service in Siem Reap, will help us for next value guests who would like to explore Cambodia.
we are happy and try our best to develop more and more to make sure that our guests happy & have memorable experience after returning home.

i wish you have good luck for new year 2014

Kind regards,

Huntington, New York
“Happy Traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Operator was outstanding!!!!. All details of our tour was well planned out and executed beyond expectations. We felt that the operator genuinely wanted to make sure our experience in Siem Reap was extraordinary and it was!!!!!!!!!
Saul Susan

Visited November 2013
Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd.
i am represent of all ASIA VIPA 's services, i would like to say thanks for your grade us excellent in tripadvisor reviews.
We will try our best to maintain & develop the service for you next time come to visit Cambodia and we assure the quality to all guests who would like to visit Cambodia.

i wish you have a good luck and success in life and all of your business for this new year 2014.

thanks
Chiang Mai
“Angkor Rapidly Tour was a Great Success!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had some trepidation about visiting Cambodia but my concerns were unfounded. ASIAVIPA handled everything beautifully from start to finish and I had a great experience.

I made the reservation online using the real-time Chat tool. I expected that after asking a few questions, I would have to return to the website to book the reservation. Instead they did it all for me, including confirming the hotel room, while we chatted.

The tour was designed for arrival at the airport early on Day1, followed by temple tours that morning and afternoon. I wanted to arrive in the middle of the day and spent the rest of the day relaxing at the hotel, then begin touring the next morning. No problem. They customized the schedule to meet my needs.

I was impressed by how smoothly they handled the internet interactions, then again by how nicely things were handled in person. A driver met me at the airport and drove me the short distance to the hotel. There an ASIAVIPA representative met me to handle the check in and I paid the balance of the tour fee. They preferred cash which I didn't have in USD, so he walked with me to a nearby ATM that dispensed USD and we settled up. Then I was on my own in a nice 4-star hotel until the next morning when my driver and guide showed up. I was traveling alone but two designated employees at my service for the next two days. My guide spoke excellent English and I got to see everything that I wanted to see.

The whole experience was very smooth and nice, including a nice buffet dinner with entertainment at a local restaurant that evening.

It was all first class and I never had a moment of concern while I was there. I can definitely recommend ASIAVIPA.

Visited November 2013
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd.
Thanks for your support our services,
and thanks for your excellent recommendation on trip advisor, i hope you will come back to meet us again.
i wish you have a good luck and success in business.
Kuala Lumpur
“One day tour of Angkor Wat and surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed the one day tour of Angkor Wat and its surroundings arranged by Asia Vipa Travel & Tours. Our tour guide was Mr Nhean Meas and he has a very good command of the English language and is also very knowledgeable and efficient. Both Meas and the driver were always very courteous and attentive. We are glad that we had their excellent service and very friendly company.

Visited August 2013
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd.
I would like to say thank you to all your goodness & support our company and service staffs during your tour in Siem Reap. i will let my guide and driver know of what you said about them.

I hope to see you again visit Cambodia with your friends & family.

I wish you have a good luck in life and business.
Singapore, Singapore
“Good and Efficient Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Mr Chhim Vivath of Asia Vipa was very prompt in confirming our bookings.
Hotel(Angkor Paradise) standards and breakfast food provided was good
We were provided with a private chauffeured car through out the 4 days trip
and a friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide , Mr Borey Hang.
Some days, the lunch quality was higher than what we expected.
Throughly enjoyed the time at Siem Reap.Well Done !

Visited May 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd., i represent of all my services in Siem Reap Cambodia, would like to say thanks to all your support our services after your touring Cambodia. i hope you, your friends and family will return to visit here again one day.

I wish you have a good luck and good business.

Thanks and see you again.