“Great pizza though busy so you may have to wait!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #394 of 474 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great pizza though busy so you may have to wait!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stumbled into world lounge desiring some Western food. We settled on the crocodile pizza which was absolutely delicious. The sauce had a great spice, and the meat was tender and juicy. We did have to wait about 30 mins for the pizza, but there were five orders before us so that is understandable. Our drinks came out right away, so no complaints about the service. Definitely consider the pizza and subs here!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Merseyside
“Awful food and hygiene”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

One dirty toilet and a sink outside that does not even have tap water, next to it is a bucket and ladle for washing, I noticed the manager sat downstairs shutting down his ipad and jumping into his big Lexus, I think he can afford to pay a plumber to fix the tap. Eventually got my meal, it was awful, I told the staff and they replied .....Oh. Do yourself a favour and avoid this dump.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Siem Reap
“Best Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was referred to this restaurant for (great) Pizza by a friend, I was reserved given it's a restaurant and not pizza specific, however I was very pleasantly surprised. First of all we enquired as to whether we could have a half/half pizza, first response was no, waitress returned saying yes. Good start!
Well I found my half to be the best pizza I have had in a long time, the base was ultra thin, the pizza topping was fresh, everything was on it, there was just enough of everything and I thoroughly enjoyed it, in fact looking forward to going back for another. Only downside was the time it took to make it, however I wasn't in a hurry, and if thats what I got for a little wait, I could not complain.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“Good location, but average service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped by this restaurant along Pub Street to have a drink. It seemed to have a chilled and laid-back vibe, and there was a good crowd on a Friday night. The sign says USD0.50 for draft beer all night long but when the bill came, we were charged USD1.00 per beer and was told the cheaper beer was only applicable WITH meals. Understandable but perhaps they should mention this on their signboard.

Also, the service was the least hospitable during our stay - it took them a while to get us our drinks and not a single smile from their sour-faced staff. In general, we found the local people to be very friendly and accommodating, but if you want something 'different', visit this bar.

Other than the cheap cocktails by the pitchers, not much to rave about World Lounge. I would skip this bar and enjoy a pint at one of the many other pubs found along this busy street.

Visited May 2013
“Poor service ruins a decent meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere and ambience, free wifi access, the food was ok but nothing special - what you'd expect for what you pay.

All ruined by poor service - not taking a drinks order when we sat, 20+ minutes for dessert to come, staff stood around doing nothing whilst our table needed clearing.

Probably wont be coming back.

• Visited April 2013