In addition to concurring with the points in other 5 star reviews here, just want to point out specific examples of the outstanding service we received:
- My sandals broke, causing me to lose my balance and sprain my ankle on the steps of Angkor Wat. In addition to providing huge ice supplies for my ankle, the manager took my sandals and got them fixed herself, which I paid $3 for.
- The manager and all of her staff collaborated with us impeccably to set up an impromptu surprise bridal shower for our friend - planned and set up within a day. The space was beautifully decorated for celebration, and a barbeque with delicious food and drink was arranged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're offering many complimentary services, free transfers, tropical fruit in room, fresh fruit shake upon arrival. The 7 suites are decorated in a classic Khmer contemporary, pristine white, dark Khmer tile with private balcony, high ceiling, a Khmer contemporary bathroom design reminded of 60s conceptualized architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Petit Villa Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.