We stayed at The Pool and Palm Villa for 5 nights with our 8 months old daughter and immensely enjoyed the experience.
- Big spacious rooms. Actually its a normal size bedroom but it comes with a huge Living room and a Verandah which was very nice for us as our daughter got lot of space to crawl! The property itself is very big, green and well maintained so you do not feel like you are staying in a city.
- Nice helpful staff and Owners. They went out of their way to make us comfortable and even brought toys for our daughter. If you like personalized service, this is the place to go.
- Great Pool
- Great value for money for the kind of property it is. Also other services like trip to temples/other attractions, pick up/drop from the airport were all competitively priced, so one need not worry about shopping around etc.
- Its slightly far off from the city. Its not a big negative and actually could be seen as a positive depending upon what you are looking for. They arrange for a free drop to the Old Market and a ride back would take 4/5 minutes and would cost 1.50-2.00 $.
- The restaurant, although very nice, is dead in the evening. So unless you are looking for a quiet dinner, you will have to take a Tuk Tuk and go out as there ain't too many lively places close to the property
-Most of the staff does not speak English so it could get difficult at times. However, their willingness to help and attitude is so nice that we did not mind it so much.There was some confusion about the massage rates due to language problems and at check out, I suddenly saw an inflated bill. However, the day manager(who thankfully can easily converse in English) understood that the right rates were not conveyed to us and offered to reverse it and apologised. We decided to split the extra cost 50:50 as it was an outsourced service for them and I did not want him to lose money. Even an incident like that did not leave any bad taste in the mouth.
I will strongly recommend The Pool and Palm Villa. However, if you want a very active holiday and want to party/go out every night, you would be better served staying somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pool and Palm Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pool And Palm Villa Hotel Siem Reap