I traveled to Siam Reap with my husband and my two friends. We were greeted by Diana, the manager of Bloom upon our arrival at the guesthouse. Our first impression of Bloom is "WOW!". Diana introduced us to her friend, Lena who instantly become our unofficial tour guide. Both of them are friendly and we straight away feels like we are home.
Bloom is a villa, with 10 rooms available, plus a huge nice patio facing the main road. Free wifi, tv and fridge are available in the room. Our room is facing the entrance of Bloom. The room is extremely clean, the bed is cozy and the ambiance is kind of romantic! The guesthouse is surrounded by trees (huge jack fruits!!) and in the morning you can actually listen to the birds chirping happily! There are bicycles provided for the guest and it is free! Unfortunately, we don't have sufficient time to experience Siam Reap on a bike. Bloom is located a little bit out of town, but it is okay because they have their own tuk tuk services to take you to almost any part of Siam Reap. We even use their tuk tuk services for our Angkor Wat tour.
Every morning (it was only two mornings, sigh), we had our breakfast in the garden (you can also have your breakfast at the patio). Surrounded by the fruit trees, the air was so fresh, and we feel so relaxed. Diana even joined us for breakfast during our last day at Bloom! Don't forget to order the sunny side up! It was delicious!
Diana and her friend, Lena were a great host. They became our unofficial guide to Siam Reap and they even guide us on how to avoid scams at the border of Cambodia-Thailand and how to get to Bangkok safely (at that time, we were traveling to to Bangkok after Siam Reap). We only wish we had more time to spend at Siam Reap, but no worries about that as we are now planning to go back, and Bloom guesthouse is definitely will be our choice!
Thank you Diana, Lena and Bloom Guesthouse Team!
- Also Known As:
- Bloom Garden Guesthouse Hotel
- Bloom Garden Guesthouse Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive 10 bedroom villa in peaceful garden setting. All rooms open to lovely greenery and come equipped with custom made Cambodian wood furniture, quality spring mattresses, air-conditioner, mosquito net, wall fan, hot shower, cable TV, mini-bar and free wifi for in-room surfing. Room rates include free breakfast, free pick up, free use of bicycles and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bloom Garden Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.