“Amazing and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 382 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France
“Amazing and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I truly loved this place ! The rooms are great as well as the staff!
Good breakfast and the owner is a fantastic person who'll always be there for you if you need anything! Plus, they speak English pretty well and are always willing to help ! I really recommand Bloom Garden Guesthouse if you want a peaceful and clean place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at Bloom Garden for 2 nights with a couple of friends in July. The hotel sent a tuk tuk pick-up to the airport which was convenient and the tuk tuk driver was so kind and friendly we hired him for our entire trip (Ryan/Ren - he is really an amazing person and you should hire him - rentuktuksiemreap.com). The guesthouse is a bit away from downtown Siem Reap and the temples, so hiring a tuk tuk is necessary. We were initially thinking of renting bicycles, but after passing by people sweating it out on their bicycles on our tuktuk, we were glad we didn't!

The accommodations were fantastic I couldn't believe how charming the place was - very clean and comfortable and pretty. The breakfast every morning was good and they packed us some takeaway sandwiches on the day we left at 4am to catch the sunrise. All the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. We had initially only booked one night but fell in love with Cambodia so much that we wanted to stay an extra day. Bloom Garden extended our stay another day, no problem. Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've been to Siem Reap quite a number of times within a span of 5 years and this is my first trip overland via the Poi Pet border into Siem Reap. I arrived feeling tired and harried from Poi Pet into Bloom Garden Guesthouse to be greeted by Denise, one of the partners. There was also hot tea and a nice cold towel. It just felt wonderful.

My room was spacious and clean. It smelled good as well. Unlike most of the guesthouses that I had encountered in Siem Reap, there is no dank smell. The mattress was heavenly. My poor sore back from the 2 hours car ride and poor night sleep before could finally rest!

Final parts of what I look out for - hot water and airconditioning. Hurrah! They both work. Its important to have quality airconditioning here in Siem Reap, where temperatures could soar easily.

There was small touches that I enjoyed to help me rest and relax here. There is a small bar fridge with food and drink, a dvd player along with a tv set (there's a dvd collection outside to enjoy) and a fan (I guess lest the AC dies).

I had stayed here for 3 nights and the staff members have been most attentive. The air is fresh in comparison to areas closer to Pub Street. Bloom Garden may be slightly off the beaten trail to the happening places, however its the best place to rest in Siem Reap.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I arrived at the bloom gardens in the morning, had a airport pick up arranged by them. The guest house is located in a quiet area, plenty of trees, flowers, bird chatter and a nice balcony overlooking all this. You can depend on the morning birds to wake you up (but use the alarm just in case :)). Staff is really warm, welcoming, and resourceful (tuktuks are just a phone call away, plenty of local information, guided tours etc). A trip to Angkor Wat is 5 mins (makes a big difference when you want to catch sunrise!). Pub street is 10 mins by tuktuk, you can even cycle there or elsewhere using any of the free bikes (first come basis). A very nice Khmer dining place is just around the corner and if you walk further, there is Le Meridien.

I stayed for a week and made friends with nearly everyone there - the owner, the staff and other guests. The atmosphere is very homely - umbrellas to borrow if it rains, good breakfast, decent wifi throughout the property, shared tuk tuk if you like (with other guests), clean and spacious rooms, mosquito nets, and nice views all around.

Enjoyed my stay, made many friends. When I go back to Siem Reap, I am sure I will stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have easier access to balcony.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Oak Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here with friends and family recently. The grounds are beautiful and lush and the view from the veranda is lovely. The staff is warm, friendly and helpful. The location is great-close to everything but in a very quiet, private area. Our room was clean and orderly and the bed very comfortable. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning on the veranda and relaxed there in the afternoons and evenings. Our tuk tuk driver Chanthy was always on time and took good care of us. Can't wait to return to Siem Reap and stay at Bloom Guest House with Diana and her wonderful staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I spent around 8 days in Bloom Garden in May, which was much longer than what I planed.Just because the Bloom Garden treated me so great and I felt like home!!! There was a super delicious free breakfast with the fresh fruits from the garden which I expected every morning.The rooms are all neat and clean, all wood-made, very comfortable! And the location just can not be better!! It's on the way to Angkor Wat, where is much closer than from the old market.And also feel quieter that the other hostels in downtown. Choose Bloom Garden and enjoy your trip in Siem Reap!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The rooms at the guest house are roomy and well furnished! Room service helps keep the room very clean and I appreciate that :) The meals we had at the guesthouse were delicious & more than enough for us. Wifi was also a good bonus for us when we were there, helping us keep in contact with our families & for entertainment purposes. The staff here are also very friendly and helpful, definitely making the stay enjoyable :)

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Bloom Garden Guesthouse? Share your experiences!