We stayed 6 nights in the one bedroom apartment that overlooked the river. Thr apartment is accross the river and about a 5 minute walk from pub street - so not as noisy as other parts of town. The apartment was clean and well looked after. They had a fridge, washing machine and microwave. This allowed us to live in the apartment like it was our own.
The staff where friendly and always had a smile but I enjoyed the fact that they just left us to explore the city without over servicing us.
The only small issue we had was the fact that the apartment room key had the hotel name and room number attached to it - Although they had guards posted on both sides of the building it wouldnt have taken a thief much to stroll in if they found the key!
Otherwise it was a lovely hotel in a busy little town
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Karavansara Retreat & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.