“great party atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“great party atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ended up at temple club for Khmer new year. What a blast, the locals were very welcoming of us and we spent the night partying up a storm with the khmers and 2 Asian ladies. The only down side was NO one would serve me at the bar - it took me almost 20 minutes to get a lady waitress to serve me while all the male bartenders served everyone other than me.

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Very fun party + pool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The place for cheap and fun parties until the end of the night. Start your evening by chilling out on the terrace with cold beers, and then move inside to the free pool tables! End up later on the dance floor and meet your future friends to go and visit angkor wat the day after!

Visited August 2012
“Bad. Just bad.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm sitting in Temple Club as I write this. Thought I had to warn people ASAP.
The service was terrible. They sat me down, I then waited 10 minutes before getting fed up and going to ask for a menu. I then ended up waiting another 20 minutes before I had to call a waiter over to take my order.
And suprise surprise, a pizza took about 30 minutes to serve!
Ok, i mean, the place advertises 'stone baked pizzas' outside. So maybe if they have made it from scratch you could forgive the 30 minute waiting time.
But no.
I ordered a Quattro Stagioni and not only was the pizza clearly just out of a packet from a shop down the road, but they couldn't even cook it properly. The base was undercooked and at $8, was ridiculously overpriced.
It is unfortunate, because this seemed like a decent place with sports being shown on the TV's and an alright atmosphere. But because of this bad experience, I will never be coming back here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ko Lanta, Thailand
“Don't believe what you see in the menu.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The plump and juicy pork loin with roast potatoes shown in the menu arrived as a slender slice of formerly frozen, dry and tough 'pork' drowning in an unspeakable brown sauce with a side of limp fries and soggy veg. The saving grace of the meal were the $.50 draft beers, but then again you can get those anywhere else on Pub Street, and probably should.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Binan City, Philippines
“Delightful family dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our family ate at Temple Club,my husband got pepper steak,my daughter ordered ribs,my son had chicken breast and I had Khmer lemongrass chicken,and we tried their quattro formaggi pizza.The thin pizza crust was so good and crunchy.We all love our specific orders,everything was good even the service.It is in Pub street along Red Piano Bar.

• Visited May 2013