“Totally wicked experience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #246 of 482 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: A local tour company based in Siem Reap specializing in one day group tours to Angkor wat. We also work with travel agents and travel companies from around the world who use our services.
manila
“Totally wicked experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a fantastic tour company.Tthey really looked after us on a two day private tour of Angkor wat. We set up the arrangements in bangkok with a tour company called Angkor What. Was super easy to do.

The car was a flas new camry, which was cool cause I saw some really old rickety tour buses there, so I felt very privileged turning up in a nice new car with decent AC. And man it is hot there, so you wll be happy you have it.

The owner is a really nice guy. Very calm and relaxed and really seems to have been running the business for years. Ask him anything, he knows everything there is to know. They took me to an amazing dinner dance show at the Raffles hotel which was cheap a around $30 for all you get. Fantastic show and all you can eat buffet.
And the food rocked. That was an amazing hotel. We stayed at a nice place called Tara Angkor. Great trip! No doubt we will definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
holystonetravel_13, Manager at Angkor Holystone Day Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear all customers,

On behalf of Our team work we would like to say thank you so much fore your coming to visit Cambodia. And thank you a lot for used our services. Specially many thanks for customers who recommend us on trip advisor if you come to Cambodia on another holiday we will free ridding Hot Air Balloon flying for 40minutes or Quatebike to visit countryside. We also would like to apologize if some of our service not excellent specially during New Year Time, those period is a bit difficult to get rooms from the good hotel and the road traffic James sometime, if you plan to come to Siem Reap during New Year,X Chrismas Chinese New Year. Please kindly book few month in advance for we have enough time to arrange a good hotel, transport and tour guide for all of you.

All the best
Vithyea Chhoun

Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Looking Forward to Another Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I first met Vi in 2004 when he gave me and my Thai girlfriend at the time a tour of Angkor Wat and Bayon Temple. I was totally impressed with his knowledge of the temples and their history and his ability to explain everything clearly to me in English....and to my girlfriend in Thai! Vi is also very personable and easy to be around. He is well-organized and everything went well without a glitch. I am going back to Siem Reap next month for the first time since 2004 and will definitely be taking another tour or two with Vi.

Visited October 2012
West Islip, New York
“Competent and Courteous Travel Arrangements”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

I hav eused the services of Holystone Travel before but this time was even better as their ability to take us through Siem Reap and Angkor Wat was very thorough but flexible with our changing schedules. Daily Tour To Angkor was arranged by Holy StoneTravel and included hotel, meal arrangements, tour tickets, A/C van and most importantly a pleasant and very knowledgable guide whose english was excellant for me and hisThai language excellant for my companions from Thailand. Aside from promptness, when it came time to pick us up at te hotel and other locations, the owner Vit, was always courteous and pleasant and offered suggestions for shopping locations and off the beaten the track tours where few folks get an opportunity to explore the local culture.

Visited October 2011
uk
33 attraction reviews
“great guide...go with this company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

We booked with holystone and in particular Vithyea on the strength of a trip advisor review. we went to kompong Phluk on a private tour....2 of us for $56 (the boat element is about $15 each) including air conditioned van and boat ride. Booking was easy over the internet, and paid in cash on the day. vithyea arrived early at our hotel so it felt good straight away. He is a very knowledgeable guide who speaks good English and is happy to talk on any subject. It was the rainy season, so getting to the 'harbour' was a mission because of the flooded roads. However, Vithyea perservered via the back roads, so we had an extra tour before we even reached the floating village!

We have no hesitation in recommending Vithyea and Holystone.

Visited September 2011
Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
“Kep Crab Market is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Hi Everyone!
I went thru Kep twice last month stopping at the Crab shacks there along the beach both times, awesome fresh Crabs and other seafood.
We like many of my other firends were drawn to "Kimly" restaurant down near one end.
Enjoy some great views and be sure to try number one on the menu, Crabs with Kampot pepper its delicious!

Cheers!