I ate at the old market restaurant last night and ordered a chicken Massala. It's been almost 24 hours and I am only just getting over the food poisoning. Quite possibly the meal was not cooked at a high enough temperature, or the mixture they use is not fresh and days old. My 2 friends who dined with me, luckily did not eat their meals as theirs was too spicy. Won't be going back... ever.
If you own or manage India Gate restaurant siemreap, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.