“Reliable and honest” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #192 of 527 Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Planning the trip to Siem Reap Angkor ?. We are a specialist in providing a customs-made tour to the most attractive places such as Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprohm, Banteay Srie, Kompong Phluk, Beng Mealea and many more. Our goals is to provide the most enjoyable trip and memorable once. Dot not hesitate to contact us and we are looking forward to serve you.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Reliable and honest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is my second trip to Siem Reap and my first time using Mr Dara. The last round I was therewith my wife, I had a bad experience with the driver. This Round, Mr Dara change all that. He was helpful, reliable and very honest. Knowing that tourist like us have limited time to experience things, he was never late picking us up at every locations that we were nor delay us in anyway. I was introduced to him via Cambodian Children House of Peace (CCHP). This round I brought 7 students with me where Mr Dara was very patient with everyone and took the time to explain the history of areas we visited. His driver was very helpful on the day where we needed to visit the orphanage. He was out with me to find, negotiate the rates wight he locals for us and carry stuff back to the orphanage without a complain or a show of face. It was all done with a warm and eager face to help.

If I return to Cambodia, He is definitely the guy to look out for to help me again. Thank You.

Visited December 2013

Launceston, Australia
16 attraction reviews
“Superlative guide for Angkor Wat and surrounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had the privilege of having Mr Dara Rann as our guide to the attractions of Siem Reap. We visited the local temples, but also travelled further afield to Kulen Mountains and Banteay Srei. He has an enormous knowledge of the whole area as well as "best" spots for photos. He utilizes a separate driver, so we have his undivided attention. The bus is comfortable and the standard of driving was also excellent. We highly recommend Mr Rann whether you are doing a short or extended visit to this magical place.

Visited May 2013
modasa,gujrat
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome people and sights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Dara rann is very nice and accomodating person.on our visit he made us very comfortable,esp with icecold tissues and mineral water in abundant supply. We had rain tours ( with umbrellas) of temple with dara holding it when i was taking pics at bayon temple. Places for lunch selected were of authentic local khmer cuisine.we had amok veg.curry in coconut shell on very first day.it was delicious.
He was very accomodating and his suggestions were authentic regarding market places also.he even rushed to hospital when i got sick on last day of my tour at early morning and sight of his tiny figure was of immense relief for my worried wife.
I really had acquired a lifelong friend on this trip.defintely will recommend his services

Visited November 2013
Milano
“Great team work and trustworthy staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Dara and his fellow workers in Siem Reap were the best thing in our entire 2 week trip in Thailand and Cambodia.
We felt welcome and almost at home with them.
While they provided a reliable and professional service to us, they even treated us as friends, telling stories about their culture, jokes and insights you will definitely remember.
They speak good english, are very patient and amiable and will go the extra mile to help you.
We decided the tour plan with them, picking the sites to see and daily schedule beforehand by e-mail, which was great.
We took as much time as we needed on each site to take pictures, while they patiently waited, as promised.
There always was plenty of water, and a/c in the mini van, which, by the way, was all for ourselves (my wife and I).
We even asked to make some detour during the day, and they accepted without even blinking.

Bottom line, they are SUPER!!! And we strongly recommend them.

Thank you...and we'll be back

Visited May 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Dara the Explorer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We heard of Mr. Dara through the brother of someone from our group. After researching and reading reviews about him, we decided that he just might be the tour guide for us. I emailed him and got a quick response. We asked him to come up with an itinerary for us and a quote as to how much it would cost. He provided us with a detailed itinerary, costs of the tours, and inclusions of the package.

We traveled to Siem Reap in a group of 8 and he took us around in a van loaded with cold water (trust me, you'll need it!). Mr. Dara made transfer arrangements so easy for us. Half of the group arrived by plane and had a 1 day tour ahead of the rest of the group. When the hotel pick-up service misunderstood the arrival of the people who traveled by land from Ho Chi Minh City, he picked us up with the first group with no hesitation.

He made sure we saw the best parts of the temples and told us some history about each temple and each section we would visit inside the temples. He would even guide us through "secret passages" in some of the temples. He would let us take the best route in and out of certain temples. He also took photos of us on top of Ba Phuon using his phone and sent it to me as soon as there was internet. Talk about a techy tour guide! He also helped us book our bus tickets to Bangkok. He made sure that our stay is his beloved country was as hassle-free as possible! Given the chance, we would definitely go back and visit this culturally-rich country of Cambodia and get Mr. Dara Rann to guide us around again!:)

Visited June 2013