“Worth every penny” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #188 of 483 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Planning the trip to Siem Reap Angkor ?. We are a specialist in providing a customs-made tour to the most attractive places such as Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprohm, Banteay Srie, Kompong Phluk, Beng Mealea and many more. Our goals is to provide the most enjoyable trip and memorable once. Dot not hesitate to contact us and we are looking forward to serve you.
Makati City
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My cousin and I recently visited Cambodia and our tour guide was Mr. Dara Rann. I found his name in one of the travel websites about Cambodia and contacted him about the tour. He answered all my emails promptly and was very accommodating to my needs. Surprisingly, he was no different in person -- he always picked us up in our hotel on time, he was very knowledgeable about the temples, he was friendly and funny at the same time, and he made sure that we had a great time in Siem Reap. He made sure we had cold bottled waters after the tour and he took us to nice Khmer restaurants for lunch. He is one of the best tour guides I've ever met. Thank you soooo much for touring us around Siem Reap and for letting us know about your country. We will always cherish your stories :)

Visited March 2013

Perth, Australia
24 attraction reviews
“Friendly and reliable guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I contacted Mr Dara via e-mail and he answered me promptly and gave me a suggested itinerary. He collected us from the airport and took us to our hotel. The car and driver he used were very good. He always had cold water bottles in the car and was always willing to change the tour if we wanted him to. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, well presented and always arrived on time to take us on our tour. He made our stay in Siem Reap very comfortable and we felt we got the most out of our 4 days by engaging his services. I would recommend him as a guide to anyone visiting Cambodia.

Visited January 2013
“Khmer Fun Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Me and my friends visited Siem Reap last January, it was a once in a lifetime experience. The place is undeniably a world heritage! Sunrise at Angkor Wat is now off my bucket list! And to top it all off, our tour guide, Dara, was simply the best! Thank you very much Dara for letting us experience your country's culture. Wish you all the best!

Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and two friends had Mr. Dara Rann as our tour guide. Mr Dara was very professional in answering his emails promptly and offering suggestions to make our 3 day tour as informative and comfortable as possible. He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his country and has many, many interesting stories. One of his many examples of his expertise is his suggestions as to where to stand for the best viewing spots to see the sunrise at Angor Wat or to get that perfect "nose to nose" photo. His quick wit, knowledge, prompt and dependable service makes him the perfect guide. I highly recommend Mr. Dara Rann if you want a memorable trip to Siem Reap.

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“friendly and experienced tour guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

my friend and I recently had a 3-day tour of Siem Reap, during which Dara was our tour guide. what i really like about Dara:

- very knowledgeable and experienced; he is well-versed in the history of his country, and was able to point out some good locations for taking cool photos at Angkor Wat
- knows how to frame a photo; some of our better shots at Angkor Wat were taken by him
- spoke English very well, and we had little trouble communicating with him throughout our trip
- forthcoming and humorous

all in all, a very dependable and pleasant guide!

Visited October 2012