“Thanks trip advisor ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angkor Pearl Hotel

You added Angkor Pearl Hotel to your Saves list
Angkor Pearl Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tapoul Village, Svay dangkum, Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia   |
Ranked #62 of 244 Hotels in Siem Reap
Santiago
“Thanks trip advisor ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I found this hotel in trip advisor for a good price with buffet breakfast and I decided to take it. Was the best decision that I took in my 3 month travel in Asia. The price and the quality was perfect! The staff (Mr Nai and Ms Monrroth) were so friendly with everything. Even they packed our breakfast when we decided to go to see the sunrise (5am) in Angkor wat! I really recommend this hotel! And it's just 10 minutes walking to Pub Street and night market! Or a 1usd Tuk Tuk!

I really recommend this hotel!

Cons: no swimming pool, you will need it!

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

The staff is sooooo nice. We really enjoyed our stay here. They just need to improve the wifi upstairs, but everything else was great. .................................................................

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

The hotel was pretty good, but the focus of this review is for Theoun, our tuk-tuk driver that works for the hotel. We did three days of temples and we wanted to see as many as possible while avoiding the crowds. Theoun has 11 years of experience and knew when to visit each location that would have the least number of people. It was incredible. We had Ta Prohm, one of the most popular, all to ourselves! Theoun was very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. I would definitely suggest you get started before sunrise, as that helps with crowd issues. Anyway, if you're in need of a tuk-tuk driver, Theoun is the best!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We really enjoyed our 3 night stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is clean, the AC worked well, there is a safe for valuables, and the wifi was decent. The breakfast is also good. The free airport pickup was efficient and friendly - we ended up using the same tuk tuk driver for our entire stay. He was always on time and polite. It was nice to be able to walk to pub street. I would recommend this hotel for the excellent value and service!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed here for three nights. Great staff, very good value, walkable to center, relatively quiet at night. Room was clean, good AC, good bed. Breakfast was very good, with even some items for vegans (fruit, toast, potatoes, veggies). The free airport pickup was on-time and pleasant. We had the tuk-tuk driver take us to Angkor for the rest of the day. Rented bikes and toured ourselves remaining days.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ipoh, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The food was very nice. They served some local salads and nice soups. The room was comfortable and the bed was big. The staff were VERY nice and friendly. Highly recommended for people visiting Angkor Wat.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed here for a night after I experienced a bit of disappointment to the other hotel I've booked, and when I came here, I knew I should have booked here for my whole stay in Siem Reap!
The staff are very friendly and helpful, the room is very clean and cozy, reliable wifi, excellent breakfast.
Although I do notice some of other reviewer didn't get a room as well-maintained as mine, so I suspect they need to well maintain all rooms thoroughly.
But as for me, really, it's been a very good experience to stay here, I would highly recommend this place for its great value of service, and great location too!

Room Tip: When you want to check in, I suggest you to make sure first before they take you to your room, if yo...