We recently stayed at the Miracle resort as part of an organised Riviera travel trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. We had a lovely room overlooking the well maintained pool and garden area. The food was well prepared and the staff courteous and most attentive. We liked the breakfast choices, varied fare and enough for everyone, fresh fruit, juices. We also ate in on the first night being rather tired from the long flight. The menu had a nice mix of Western and Eastern dishes, which were tasty and well presented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa