“Nice little place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice little place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times and it's always decent! It's clean, plays football a lot and is generally a cool little place to come for a drink!

My only negative is maybe a touc harsh but trying to talk to staff is a few of the staffis a chore because they speak little to no English! Asking for the bill did result in another round of drinks... Trying to explain is just unecessarily annoying!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Quiz night on Thursdays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went along for dinner and something fun to do on Thursday. The quiz is $1 to play and supports a local charity. Our night was ABCs and Rice which assists kids to have the means to attend school. The quiz was fun and fast paced. The American host certainly went to "game show school". He was hilarious!

There were lots of participants and we made some new friends who joined our table. It's a fun atmosphere and the staff attend to your every need while you're playing.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Ok food, horrible atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I visited The Warehouse for lunch as I was in the mood for a hamburger and fries. Although The Warehouse is a bar, they do have a large selection of food. Our lunch was good and the prices were reasonable, and in line with other similar restaurants in the immediate area.
My only advice....eat upstairs or in the center of the restaurant. My husband and I picked a table near the street to "people watch", and wow, was it miserable. We were approached 7 (SEVEN!!!!) separate times in only 1 hour from people trying to sell us post cards, or bracelets, or scarfs or tuk-tuk rides or persistent people just straight up begging for money. Seriously, people came and stood right at our table as we were eating, food in hand. At one point, a tuk-tuk driver parked his tuk-tuk right next to our table and stared at us and whispered "want tuk-tuk?" at least 20 times in about 10 minutes. Finally I said "No tuk-tuk.", but then he just proceeded to sit in his tuk-tuk and stare at us throughout our entire meal. As soon as we stood up to leave, he continued..."want tuk-tuk"!?.
While I understand that my complaints aren't directly at the restaurant, indirectly, I'm extremely disappointed that they didn't try to do anything to stop the constant harassing that ruined my meal. I do feel it is sort of their responsibility to make sure their patrons have an enjoyable meal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
“Great location and Environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great location, good food and drinks, happy with the prices and a great place to socialise with people from around the world.

Visited November 2012
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“A Good Hangout........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stopped by the Warehouse on November 6 since they opened at 0700 for the Ex-Pat community to watch the Presidential election. Very good Western Style breakfasts with good prices, great French Press coffee and friendly & fun staff. I'll be visiting again when I get the chance!

• Visited November 2012