We are family of 5 and spent a week at the cockatoo. It was exactly what we needed : A beautiful place to relax and cool down after visiting fantastic temples. Peter and Virgil made sure that we felt at home : lovely breakfasts and dinners, good advises and great discussions. The Cockatoo will always have a special place in our heart, the kids still talk about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful nature-themed resort right in the heart of Siem Reap, just three minutes by tuktuk to city center. Quiet, exclusive, a restful oasis with superb pool and tropical gardens. Rooms are in a modernized heritage Khmer house and two Balinese-style cottages set in a garden of their own. Poolside bar and restaurant for alfresco dining, plus gourmet restaurant and stylish bar in main house. Hearty breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and very friendly, helpful owners and staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Cockatoo Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cockatoo Resort & Restaurant Hotel Siem Reap
- The Cockatoo Resort And Restaurant