We stayed one week in April. We had a spacious and clean room. We had air conditioning as well as a fan which kept the room very comfortable. This is a family run guest house and is well cared for. It is very well located. We were in walking distance of Pub Street and the markets. Breakfast was included and was served outside. It was basic and good.
You can request to be picked up at the airport, which is worthwhile to do. There is a hotel around the corner where you can go and swim in the pool for $5 per person - we really enjoyed this after a day visiting temples.
- Also Known As:
- Prohm Roth Guesthouse Hotel
- Prohm Roth Guesthouse Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prohm Roth Guesthouse & Tours gives you the real "Local Flavor" that you craved for! It has large & clean rooms with double/twin/triple/quad all with private en-suite, hot shower, fan, air-con & windows. It offers a very distinctive & dedicated guest services by Meang and his brothers & cousins! They honor every guests, respect their privacy and honesty is their prime policy. It's the taste of a local family, good quality-run guesthouse located on Pub Street, Old Market Area, 50 meters from scenic Siem Reap river, in Siem Reap City! Very peaceful, safe & great sleep at night is strongly guaranteed. Please contact us for accommodation and tours! We have a good, responsible & reliable team of drivers and guides for your tours need! Great appreciation to those who had stayed with us in the past years and those who are on their way! "Patronize local business helps local economy" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Prohm Roth Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.