This was the first stop on my honeymoon and a lovely bottle awaited our arrival.
The villa's were less than a 10 minute tuk tuk into "town" for a variety of places to eat, drink shop etc. Having spent some time in the main area, this place was perfectly sitauted amongst a village away from the hustle and bustle.
The staff were amazing, they went out of their way to be friendly and practise their English with you. You really couldn't ask for more from them and it helped make the place feel special and relaxed.
The accomodation was very nice and even had a decent tv if needed. The villas were detached which meant it was also nice and peaceful, a perfect place to relax after a day's sight seeing.
The food was pretty good, the pumpking and peanut curry was absolutely delicious.
My wife had a massage at the hotel and said was amazing.
Amusingly their motto of "a hand up not a hand out" is the same as where I work in the Big Issue. They help out the local village with waterpumps and rubbish collection and try to educate the villagers as much as possible.
We were there 4 nights but could have easily stayed there much longer. There plenty of tours and sights to see, and a nice pool to chill by. If I went back to this area I would have no hesitation in staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel Siem Reap
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among rice paddies and palm trees lies Sojourn, the place to unwind and experience Siem Reaps best treasures. Imagine relaxing in tropical surrounds, enjoying decadent cocktails poolside, or at the swim up bar or perhaps indulge in a massage at our 'Origins' Spa. And when a hard days travels draw to a close, watch our magical sunset, as the day sinks into the palm trees. Sojourn offers unique accommodation, the best Khmer hospitality and a team committed to ensuring you have the ultimate escape. With only ten private villa rooms Sojourn offers journeys of an entirely different nature.Located only a short drive from Siem Reap town, within walking distance of the Ancient Wat Athvea temple and purpose built for your ultimate experience....Welcome to Sojourn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sojourn Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.