We stayed here for three nights in February. We didn't have much planned beforehand, and the staff was incredibly helpful in getting us set up with a guide to see the Ankor grounds and finding us tuktuk drivers. The location, just across the river from The heart of Siem Reap was excellent. We were walking distance to everything. The pool was beautiful and warm and the overall ambiance is very friendly.
The rooms themselves are just OK, but I think it's probably on par with most places in Siem Reap. We also experienced two power outages in the time we were there that were fixed within 15 minutes or so.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel
- The Golden Banana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Resort consists of Khmer style Villas and Suites around a lovely pool .The Boutique Resort is designed in a modern Asian style with all luxuries and the addition of locally crafted furniture sourced from sustainably-harvested palm wood, modular terrazzo surfaces, vibrant Asian art, Cambodian crafted silks, secluded balconies, alfresco private stone outdoor bathtubs and local tiles floors .The Resort has a large salt water pool with water-fall, pool-bar, restaurant and massage, all surrounded by a tropical lush garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Golden Banana Boutique Resort by Rambutan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.