I just spent five days at the Golden Banana and loved it. The staff is super-friendly. The facilities are nice. The food is good (drinks too). It's gay-friendly. It's quiet at night, yet an easy walk to the markets and restaurants of downtown Siem Reap. The Belgian-born manager is often on-site. While I was there, the electricity went out across that section of town for two days. The manager bought a generator to keep showers running and was kind enough to give me an extra night for free due to the inconvenience. For someone looking for a charming, boutique option in Siem Reap, I'd strongly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel
- The Golden Banana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Resort consists of Khmer style Villas and Suites around a lovely pool .The Boutique Resort is designed in a modern Asian style with all luxuries and the addition of locally crafted furniture sourced from sustainably-harvested palm wood, modular terrazzo surfaces, vibrant Asian art, Cambodian crafted silks, secluded balconies, alfresco private stone outdoor bathtubs and local tiles floors .The Resort has a large salt water pool with water-fall, pool-bar, restaurant and massage, all surrounded by a tropical lush garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Golden Banana Boutique Resort by Rambutan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.