“Yum!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 473 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Champey is located in a privileged place, in front of the old Market, in a French Historical building, protected by the World Heritage.Guests may enjoy the Khmer specialties inspired from the Royal recipes. In addition, Champey offers a unique dessert fait maison to conclude this up market gastronomic journey.
New Zealand
“Yum!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I am pretty fussy when it comes to food and my husband loves to try everything while I prefer to stick to what I know! We came here and I had the lok lak and yum! Loved every bit! The restaurant was clean and tidy and the staff attentive. A great introduction to Cambodia, thank you!

Angkor W G, Public Relations Manager at Champey Restaurant, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Valued Costumer,

Thank you very much for dining at Champey Restaurant and for sharing your experience with us.

We are very happy that you liked the loklak, it is one of the top choices of our guests too,you made a good choice. Furthermore, we are very please to inform you that Department of Foods & Drugs certifies that Champey Restaurant had practice a good hygiene.

Your review is highly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at prmanager@angkorw.com for any further assistance.

Thank you very much for your collaboration and we wish you a pleasant day.

Clem P. Balasoto
Public Relation & Communication Manager
Angkor W Group of Restaurants

• Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great birthday dinner at Champey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

It is not that easy getting vegetarian meals specially catered for me around the world - but the service in Champey made it so easy! The supervisor that waited on us was kind and very attentive. All our orders were taken swiftly and smoothly.

Must try - Coconut Shake! Best in Siem Reap so far! My beloved and I had a great meal with great service.

Downside - A little on the over-priced side, but still a great experience. The waiters made my day

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Valued Costumer,

Thank you very much for dining at Champey Restaurant on your special day and for sharing your experience with us.

We are very happy to hear that we had reach your expectations.Our Chef is very flexible to catered the needs/requests and we always after the satisfaction of our guests.

Your review is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your collaboration and we wish you a pleasant day.

Clem P. Balasoto
Public Relation & Communication Manager
Angkor W Group of Restaurants
“Fabulous dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have recommended by our driver, this is the best please to eat in town. Amazing food and welcoming staff with their best service. Don't miss it when you are in Siem Reap.

Santos, SP
“Excelente opção de comida típica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went there reccomended by our hostel staff.

Typical food, excelent price and some locals eating there, wich is a good sign for a local food restaurant.

Ordered a degustation menu and it was the best meal me and my friend had at Camboja. Recommended!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide
“Interest and taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was a recommendation from our hotel staff. There were good overhead fans and the location is right next to the market in Siem Reap so there is plenty to see. Plenty of locals eating there and we paid $55 for entree and 3 mains plus a bottle of French Red .Good friendly service and not bad ambiance.

• Visited April 2014