We stayed at Sonalong for 4 night s, and I have to say it was a highlighy of our month long trip. From the moment you arrive, you are treated like family by everyone, especially Mr Hak. The rooms are spacious, gardens and pool beautiful. . It really is a little oasis, however it is still so close to the hustle and bustle of pub st and the night markets. They can arrange tours and activities like quad biking, where we had an absolute ball. Thankyou to Mr Hak and his team for making our stay special.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.