We were recommended by friends to stay with Mr Hak at Sonnalong Village and were very happy we did. Mr Hak made us feel very at home and was very attentive to our needs during our stay. The accommodation is very clean and comfortable and the pool great for our 2 children ages 9 and 11. It was great having the undercover pergolas around the pool when it rained so we didn’t have move elsewhere. The breakfasts were very generous and the staff friendly. We enjoyed staying the 5, 10 mins walk out of the city as we got a better feel for the area on our walks into the restaurant area, it was also good to be a bit away from the super touristy busy streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap