Overall: We had a comfortable stay in this centrally located, clean hotel. But given the wide variety of accommodation options in Siem Reap we'd go elsewhere in search of better value next time.
- Centrally located: steps away from Pub street, yet relatively quiet. Quick access to local transportation.
- Pool (relatively small with not much afternoon sun, but nice to take a dip after a sweaty day out)
- Clean & comfortable Room
- Responsive and friendly staff
- Breakfast was quite average (they went for quantity over quality)
- Decor was uninteresting.
- Price was a bit high relative to the value delivered
Some rooms have a view of a crocodile farm. We found this interesting (they weren't noisy or scary).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Siem Reap 200m from Pub Street and old market, a beautifully presented, spotlessly clean family run guesthouse. Computers available for guest's use - some rooms with WiFi. Free coffee and tea throughout the day. Fridge and electronic safe in every room. Tours arranged free of charge. Free pick up from airport and bus station for guests of Encore Angkor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Encore Angkor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel Siem Reap