“Eh” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #301 of 477 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Cuisines: Khmer & Western Good for Great view of the busy intersection, The building and interior is anther tic french colonial.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place has a beautiful setting, in an old colonial building with good views. But the food was completely forgettable and over-priced, and it was mostly empty at prime dinner time on a Thursday night, making for a weak atmosphere. Too many better options around to waste a meal here.

Visited January 2013

“No idea how this place operates”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I won't whine too much (almost every previous review sums up what I wanted to say anyway) except to say that this dining experience was bad from start to finish, and I beg travelers to go and spend their precious time and money in this amazing city SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
T_diddy
“Worst Breakfast Award 2013.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The restaurant building is quite impressive and it caught our eye, so we popped in for breakfast one morning. That's all the good I have to say... Firstly, the service was terrible. The staff were rude and completely uncaring. Secondly, the food: The worst food I've ever eaten. My breakfast (American) was so bad I could do nothing but laugh when it was put on the table. I really wish I'd taken a photo to show just how laughable it was. It looked like a children's plastic playset pretending to be food. The smallest, weirdest looking sausages in the world - think, tiny pale orange hotdogs (0.5cm wide by 3cm long). I tried to eat a bit of everything in the slight hope it would be okay, but it all tasted as bad as it looked. I wouldn't have it again if they paid me.

Easily the worst restaurant meal I've ever had. Bad food and bad service. Never again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Posh, tasty and affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went here a few times. They do very good food with a great and inventive selection. The separate breakfast menu is also very good at only $3.50 a dish too! Only place I saw that do champagne cocktails which were very tasty and felt a bit posh but in a good way. Would go here for a treat.

Visited April 2012
London
“Do not eat here, eve r”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This has to be the worst restaurant we have ever been to on our travels. I have until now never walked out of a restaurant leaving full plates of food. The starters were shocking and the main course was even worse. You could cook better at home. There are far better places to go than here and that are just as cheap. We complained about the starter but were the European manager couldn't have carried less. I'm fairly sure they think they can get away with it as tourists will not complain.

On a positive note and this is through gritted teeth it is a good place to have a beer and watch people.

• Visited January 2013