I stayed here for 3 nights and the hotel was excellent!!
The staff were very friendly staff and provided excellent service. I didn't meet anyone at the hotel that wasn't friendly and smiling. Someone was always there to help out.
If you are going to the temples, I'd recommend hiring a tour guide from the hotel. Ma was really good.
The hotel rooms were really modern and clean. Also, there were lots of channels in different languages. Great amenities in bathroom (ie. comb, toothbrush, etc).
The buffet breakfast had a lot of variety. The restaurant had great food.
I'd definitely come back.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.